Marketing Career Path is one of the most satisfying careers in the world today. This is because Marketing Career Path is need in almost all the sectors. When you specialize in Marketing Career Path there is a guarantee that you will not be jobless compared to other career paths. You can study Marketing Career Path in most of the colleges in the world. Marketing Career Path is a very interesting career since it involves interacting with people or the target market of the product or service being marketed. Business Training in Kenya has more articles.
Advantages of Marketing Career Path
Marketing Career Path has many advantages; here are some of the advantages
- Marketing Career Path is an interesting field, since it involves mostly with the target customers. This makes Marketing Career Path very interesting since you will meet different types of people.
- Marketing Career Path is readily available in most of the colleges in the world, compared to some other careers. Marketing Career Path is therefore very convenient to anyone who wants to study Marketing Career Path irrespective of where they come from.
- Marketing Career Path is relatively cheap and reliable. This is because you can study Marketing Career Path starting with a certificate which takes around six months in most places in the world, then study a diploma which takes approximately one year and later study Marketing Career Path in the university and acquire a degree.
- Marketing Career Path is a very marketable course. This is because Marketing Career Path is needed in almost all the sectors in the world today. Each and every sector/company needs marketing for its product or service to be widely known in the market hence making Marketing Career Path very marketable.
- Marketing Career Path is relatively cheaper to learn compared to other careers. Marketing Career Path is not as expensive as some careers in the world.
Role of Marketing Career Path in business ideas
Marketing barriers are factors that hinder the marketing process of goods or services of a given business. They can either be to already established businesses or to new businesses. The barriers can come from either the government or the operating environment of these businesses like from competitors. Businesses must find ways of overcoming these barriers and continue their business operation. Business Training in Kenya has more articles.
Sources of Marketing Barriers
There are various forms or sources of marketing barriers. They include:
Government Barriers: These occur when the government places restrictions to trade like tariffs, quotas, high taxes. These prevent entry into market places or engaging in certain business and even discourage one from engaging in international. Politics can also be another barrier to trade if some like in warring nations
Financial Barriers: Financial barriers are seen when some businesses require a higher amount of startup capital than the other, high licensing fees, class segregation, and difficulty in obtaining loans to manage the business as a result of lack of security. In some cases also there is the advantage of economies of large scale production and thus those businesses which do their production in large scale do it at a much cheaper cost that those doing it in small scale
This article deals with Guaranter Rights in Kenya. Guarantees are contracts whereby one person undertakes to be answerable for the debt default or miscarriage of another person. The contract requires three parties i.e. creditor, the debtor and the Guaranter or surety. The debt by the debtor and it is known as the principal debt because it forms the basis of the tripartite contract of the guarantee. Business Training in Kenya has more articles.
Liabilities of a Guaranter in Guarantees in Guaranter Rights in Kenya
In Guarantees the Guaranter is liable upon default by the principal debtor except in the following circumstances
· Guarantees where the contract he has guaranteed is void.
· Where the principal data is discharged under law.
· Conditions precedent to his liability have either not been fulfilled or altered
· Where the goods are bought by sample and the bulk of the goods does not correspond to the sample.
· Guarantees where the goods are bought by sample as well as by description and the bulk of goods don’t correspond with the sample and description.
· Where the buyer makes known to the seller the purpose for which he required the goods and relies upon the sellers skill and judgment but the goods are supplied and are unfit for the specified purpose.
· Guarantees where the trade wage attaches an implied condition or warranty as to quality or fitness and the seller deviates from that.
Guaranter Rights in Kenya against the Creditor in Guarantees
Safety of Employees in Kenya must be maintained in every workplace. Workers are faced with many dangers while working, which sometimes can be fatal or lead permanent disability. Many organizations do not take care of the workers and will not even compensate them when they get injured. Therefore, it is the aim of the government of Kenya. Business Training in Kenya has more articles.