Integrated Marketing is the co-ordination of all marketing communication tools. Integrated Marketing is essential to getting return on investment .By Integrated Marketing materials you can increase profits at very little expense. Integrated Marketing maximizes the consumers’ impact and the other end users at minimal costs. Integrated Marketing is a process for managing customer relationships that drive brand value primarily through communications efforts. Business Training in Kenya has more articles.
Components of Integrated Marketing
- Integrated Marketing involves foundation that is the corporate image and brand management, buyer behavior, promotions opportunity analysis.
- Integrated Marketing involves advertising tools. These are the methods through which one is advertising the product or service. One may choose to advertise through media or online considering what is being advertised and the target market. The management of advertising in Integrated Marketing reinforces the product and the companies’ image.
- Integrated Marketing also involves promotional tools in which one chooses to use personal selling, database, customer relations management and public relations.
Importance of Integrated Marketing I communication
Integrated Marketing has developed into a primary strategy for marketers due to the several shifts in the advertising and media industry. Examples of these shifts are
- Integrated Marketing has shifted from media advertising to multiple forms of communication.
- Integrated Marketing has shifted from mass media to more specialized media which are more centered on specific target audiences.
- Integrated Marketing has shifted form a manufacturer-dominated market to a retailer-dominated consumer controlled market.
- Integrated Marketing has also shifted from general focus advertising and marketing to data based marketing.
- Integrated Marketing has shifted from low agency accountability to greater agency accountability, particularly in advertising.
Importance of communication objectives in Integrated Marketing
- Integrated Marketing develop brand awareness
Integrated Marketing assists in brand awareness to the target market. By use of Integrated Marketing the product or the service that the company is manufacturing becomes widely known to the target market.
- Integrated Marketing increases the demand.
Integrated Marketing contribute also in increase in demand due to the widely known product or service of which most people are interested in purchasing the product or service hence the increase in demand.
- Integrated Marketing change customer belief or attitude.
Integrated Marketing contributes in the change of customers’ belief or attitude towards the product or service due to Integrated Marketing.
- Integrated Marketing enhances purchase actions.
Integrated Marketing enhances purchases due to the increase in demand of the product or service.
- Integrated Marketing encourage repeat purchase
Due to the Integrated Marketing there are repeat purchases of the product or service.
- Integrated Marketing builds customer flow.
- Integrated Marketing enhance firm image. Integrated Marketing builds the image of the firm and the brand due to the increase in demand of the product or service.
- Integrated Marketing increases market share. Integrated marketing enables the marketing team learns more about their customers hence customize their efforts to meet this customer’s needs efficiently and effectively thus enhanced profitability.
Integrated Marketing enables a firm to understand all the marketing tools that it needs to employ to its operation to enhance profitability through complementing and reinforcing the market impact of each marketing tool. The data generated or obtained from by Integrated Marketing will be geared toward a common objective thus efficiency will be obtained and no job duplications. Thus I recommend in all marketing operations there is high need of Integrated Marketing.