Globalization And Strategic Management are closely related. The two factors assist the organization to adopt and fit in the world changing business environment. Globalization And Strategic Management are both considered at the organization important methods of attaining the desirable competitive advantage. There are emerging issues and factors that are found globally and the organization need to understand these issues in order to know how to set its operation right so that it corresponds to Globalization And Strategic Management. There are various benefits a business can gain from Globalization And Strategic Management some of which are experienced for a long time. Business Training in Kenya has more articles has more articles.
What is Globalization And Strategic Management
Globalization And Strategic Management are two things that the organization should know and understand because they are very useful in bringing success to the organization in this modern world of business where technology has made the world to be one trading market. Globalization can be defined as a process where various world environments such as the economic, social-culture, the political and the technological diversity has been brought together or combined to form one big social village. However, in economic terms, globalization has been defined as a process of countries economic integration to form one common market that allows easy movement of capital and human resources among the several countries. On the other hand, strategic management is a crucial element that enables the organization to absorb and take any new and modern business factors or opportunity that will enable it become successful in its operation and become performing in the competitive world. Globalization And Strategic Management are therefore used together to take to enable the organization see the market chances brought forth from the countries economics integration and put measures into maximizing the opportunities for the competitive advantage and profit realization.
Organization drivers for Globalization And Strategic Management
Globalization And Strategic Management are aspects that any industry would want to have. However, not all businesses understand the importance of the two until faced by certain factors which drive the organization in to acquiring of the two. Some of the things that make the organization admire to have Globalization And Strategic Management are;
- Market and product forces, which enlightens the consumers on the various products therefore it determines the consumer attitude or receptivity to the global commodities.
- Economic factors such as merging of two businesses determine whether the organization will succeed in achieving the Globalization And Strategic Management goals of ensuring that the company have a competitive advantage.
- The organization is also driven to have Globalization And Strategic Management by the environmental variables such as modern infrastructure, the workers motivation and spirit, the organization financial ability and others.
- Moreover, non- existence of competition in the market may make a company to become a monopoly such that what it does is the best. This will even limit its ability to go globally because it has a local market. But if there is enough market competition, the there will be need for Globalization And Strategic Management.
What may limit Globalization And Strategic Management in an organization
Globalization And Strategic Manage
ment may be difficult to achieve because there is no supporting environment for that. For example, an organization may lack funds to support new and modern ideas. Moreover, the companies’ worker can refuse to absorb change therefore making the company to fail in its globalization process. There may be a lot of competition in the global market on the organization product making it had for the company to survive. Additionally, the company top Managers might be the reason for poor strategic management making it hard for the organization to discover new globalization opportunities.
Conclusion in Globalization And Strategic Management
Globalization And Strategic Management enables the organization to have a active position in the competitive market. There are several reasons that drive business to Globalization And Strategic Management and all are important in its success to be established in the global market. However, there are some factors that may limit an organization in realizing Globalization And Strategic Management.
Incoming search terms:
- globalization and strategic management (60)
- globalization in strategic management (36)
- strategic management and globalization (24)
- role of strategic management in globalization (22)
- strategic management globalization (13)
- Globalisation and Strategic management (12)