Components of A Good Vision Statement show the clear purpose of the organization. An effective vision statement gives guidelines of how to achieve the organizations goals and offers a vivid picture of how the achieved goals will appear. Every organization must have a vision statement because it improves the performance of the business. However, not all vision statements are effective in bringing success unless they contain certain features that make the Components of A Good Vision Statement superior. Business Training in Kenya has more articles.
The Key Components Of A Good Vision Statement That Is Good
An organization can have a vision statement, but it takes a compelling Components of A Good Vision Statement to make the vision statement effective. Some of the key Components of A Good Vision Statement are known as;
Significant purpose of your business or the main reason why you are in business will help you operate you business with the aim of succeeding. For example, if you are having a bakery, you will always desire to be the top and the best baker in that industry. Knowing your significant purpose of your business does not only help your business to continue, but also creates customers satisfaction.
The second Components of A Good Vision Statement is having the picture of the future. Thinking of tomorrow will help the organization operate in its significant purpose. Always imagine of the end result of your purpose.
Clear values of the organization should also be part of vision statement. Remember that the success of an organization does not come without the employees and the managers input. The vision statement should provide guidelines of what is expected of every employee so that the future picture or plan is achieved. It is not possible to achieve all the organization goals at same time. Therefore, the goals should be ranked depending on the urgency, the impact they bring or the period of achieving the goals. Each goal should be well defined and clear.
Components Of A Good Vision Statement: Elements Of A Poor Vision Statement
After establishing the vision of the organization, mangers should go through the statement to ensure that Components of A Good Vision Statement are there. A poor vision statement will be known from the following;
- A poor vision statement uses phrases or terms that are similar to those used by the organizations’ competitors. Therefore, there are no wining ideas in the vision
- The vision appears to be similar to the organization objectives. That is, the statements written talk of the process of achieving creation goals instead of defining how the results will be.
- The introduction statement of the vision is not clear
- The entire vision statement does not evoke passion
- It is speculative rather that purposeful and projective
Components Of A Good Vision Statement: Benefits Of A Vision Statement
Well structured and effective Components of A Good Vision Statement has some benefits to the organization, which includes;
- Provide a going concern or the continuity of business operation
- Promotes organization interests and the employees support on the organization goals
- The organization employees, creditors, customers and other parties build confidence with the business.
- The productivity and the work quality of the employees is increased
- With the Components of A Good Vision Statement, organization is able to establish its purpose and its direction.
Conclusion in Components of A Good Vision Statement
Components of A Good Vision Statement are the key to success for many organizations. A good vision is important to the business because it brings some benefits such as going concern. There are three features such as significant purpose and clear values that are considered to be the main Components of A Good Vision Statement.
Incoming search terms:
- components of a vision statement (115)
- components of vision statement (99)
- components of a good vision statement (49)
- vision statement components (40)
- key components of a vision statement (25)
- key components of vision statement (20)
- itemise the key component of a vision (1)