• February 18th, 2019
  • Posted by athanne

Lead Acetate

Lead Acetate also read as Lead (III) Acetate is a crystal white substance derived from treating Litharge (lead (II) oxide, PbO)   with acetic acid.  Lead Acetate is also referred to as lead diacetate.

Lead Acetate is used in low concentrated areas as a color additive in “progressive” hair dye products. Such products are applied over a period of time to achieve a gradual coloring effect. Business Training in Kenya has more articles

In the United States, Lead Acetate has been used as a color additive in progressive hair dyes for over 40 years. It was specially approved for hair dyes use based on extensive scientific studies. For approval of this use, a color additive petition was required by the Food and Drug Administration to establish safety.

  • February 18th, 2019
  • Posted by athanne

Hypothesis Testing

Hypothesis Testing refers to an assumption, belief or opinion or proposition which may or may not be true.  For example it may be believed that the average age of University undergraduate students is 22 years. Read more on this topic in Business Training in Kenya

Forms of Hypothesis Testing

There are two forms of Hypothesis Testing

  • Null Hypothesis (H0)

It refers to hypothesis to be tested for possible rejection or acception under the assumption that it is true.

  • Alternative Hypothesis (H1) or (HA)

It is a hypothesis that is usually accepted in case of rejection of the null hypothesis. It is a negation of the null hypothesis.

Type 1 and Type II Errors

Type 1 error is the error that occurs when on the basis of sample information a null hypothesis is rejected when it is in fact true.

Type II error occurs when on basis of sample information a null hypothesis is accepted when it’s actually false.

The Significance Level (α)

Significance level of a test refers to probability used as standard for rejecting a null hypothesis (H0) when (H0) is assumed to be true i.e. the probability of committing type 1 error. The significance level is also known to be the size of critical region. Most frequently used significance levels are 0.05 (5%) and 0.01 (1%). 5% significance level implies that there are about 5 chances in 100 of incorrectly rejecting true null hypothesis i.e. we are 95% confident in making the correct decision.

  • February 17th, 2019
  • Posted by athanne


Forgiveness is something that our Lord Jesus Christ demonstrated to the whole world.  When all mankind disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden, they died spiritually.  The Lord had warned them in advance that when they east of the tree of knowledge of good and evil they would surely die. Out of his mercy, the lord visited Adam and Eve in the Garden and promised a solution through which all mankind would receive forgiveness.  This solution was the offspring of the woman. Let us now discuss the topic of forgiveness referring to both the old and the New Testament. Read more in Business Training in Kenya.

Forgiveness in the Old Testament

Due to human being’s sinful nature, man has time and again done evil in the sight of the Lord and was in desperate need for forgiveness.   When the children of Israel were delivered from Egypt, they were exited and praised the Lord for his Mighty power in delivering them.  Before it was long they fell into unbelief and complain to God and to Moses.  The Lord showed forgiveness to them and did not destroy all of them in the wilderness.

At the foot of Mount Sinai, they worshiped Idols when Moses stayed long on top of the mountain with the Lord.  The Lord would have killed all of them but he forgave them when Moses interceded for them.

The people of Nineveh fasted in deep repentance and the Lord showed his forgiveness on a people who had been too wicked that the Lord had vowed to destroy them.

During the time of Judges, we see Israelites doing evil before the eyes of the Lord again and again.  Whenever the Covenant people sinned against God, He handed them over to their enemies to discipline them and the moment they repented turning away from their wicked ways the Lord was always forgiving them.

Continue Reading [+]

  • February 17th, 2019
  • Posted by athanne

Thanks Giving

True thanks giving come from the heart of a believer in Christ who acknowledges the sovereignty of God. To explore this we are going to refer to 1Samuel 2:6-9. It states that the Lord brings death and makes alive; he brings down to the grave and rises up. The Lord sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts, he raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap; he seats them with princes and has them inherit the throne of honor. For the foundation of the earth are the Lord’s; upon them he has set the world. Below are some of the major reasons why a true Christian should always have thanks giving in his or her heart. Please read more in Business Training in Kenya

Thanks Giving For God’s Sovereign Choice

God’s children should always have true thanks giving before the Lord. At a time when they were dead spiritually, God chose them unconditionally from among all other people of the world. This does not depend on man’s desire or efforts, but on God’s mercy. (Romans9:1-29). God therefore has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. No one has the right to resist the will of the Lord. Creatures do not have the capacity to talk back to their creator. Those the Lord chose, he did so before the creation of the world, Ephesians 1:4. We who are born again really need to be thankful for the Lord chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holly and blameless in his sight.
Thanks Giving For The Lord’s Predestination
The saved need to realize the need to always have true thanks giving for the Lord predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, with accordance with his pleasure and his will to the praise of his glorious grace which he has given us in the one he loves (Ephesians 1:5-6).

Thanks giving for Redemption

In Christ, we have redemption through his blood. We did not work or do anything to merit our redemption. It is purely by God’s grace and thus all believers in Christ have to have unending thanks giving. Mark 10:45; say that Christ did not come to be served but to serve and to give his life as a ransom for many. In this redemption, we have forgiveness of sin, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding (Ephesians 1:7-8).

Thanks Giving For Having Been Included In Christ

Compare hotel prices and find the best deal - HotelsCombined.com